As a freelance medical copyeditor, I focus on the details so you don’t have to. Using my experience in medicine, science, business, and editing, I help clients produce compelling content for health care professionals, patients, and the general public.
- Freelance Medical Copyeditor
- Copyeditor/Content Editor, Starmount Life Magazine, Greensboro, N.C.
- Lab Manager, Atlanta Hematology and Oncology Associates, PC, Atlanta, G.A.
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology Instructor, Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, G.A.
- Board-Certified Medical Technologist, MT (ASCP)
- Georgia State University, MBA
- D’Youville College/University of Virginia, BS in Medical Technology
- University of California-San Diego, Certificate in Copyediting
- ACES: The Society for Editing
- American Medical Writers Association
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Editorial Freelancers Association